The Pitch Your Idea Scholarship is a new scholarship grant sponsored by Scholarship Fellow Institute. This institute awards about fifteen(15) grants every month. This Pitch Your Idea Scholarship is awarded to students all over the world in any field of study based on an essay about their idea. Yes, the scholarship is for brilliant students who have great ideas but do not have the financial capacity to achieve this ideas, the scholarship offers this financial help to bring the students ideas to fulfilment.
If you are a student reading this post, and you have any exceptional idea, why not write it down and explore this unique opportunity offered by Scholarship Fellow Institute. You never know what is out there for you in the world until you give it a try. Make sure you read to the end of this article if you want to know more detailed information about the criteria, eligibility and application process for the Pitch Your Idea Scholarship.
Applicants can come from the United States of America, United Kingdom, Asia, middle east and African countries. Anyone is eligible to apply. There is no nationality criteria for this scholarship, what will qualify you is your excellent ideas.
Host Nationality Of The Pitch Your Idea Scholarship
The Pitch Your Idea Scholarship can be taken anywhere. its unrestricted.
Level/Field Of Study
This Scholarship is available for Masters degree students in any field of study. If you are not a Master degree student do not bother to apply. But you can check out the best international undergraduates scholarships opportunities.
The scholarship is available to all students who has enrolled from first grade to masters Degree students from any discipline. To participate, students must write an essay about their idea, describing what it is and its expected impact, explain how the idea is unique and why you deserve it.
Entries must have the following format:
- The word count should be maximum of 5000 words; make every word count.
- It is to be written in Times New Roman font style, size 12;
- Contain your own work without any portion which you might have copied from any other source without providing reference.
- Have your credentials, including your phone, name, email address and phone number;
- Include references of all sources which you have used in your essay.
The content of your idea must include the following:
- Title of the idea;
- Included along with your contact information.
- Category of the idea;
- The discipline or sector the idea applies to, or may be used in.
- Introduction and explanation of the idea;
- Describe the most important aspects of the idea. What is the idea?
- Describe the key points of the idea. You may even reference similar ideas or relevant information.
- In what way is it unique? How is it different from other ideas?
- Explain the expected short-term impact of the idea;
- Who or what does the idea target? How will it impact the target on the short-term? Include any relevant references.
- Explain the expected long-term impact of the idea;
- Discuss the benefits the realization of the idea will bring on the long-term. Include any relevant references.
- Describe how the scholarship will help turn the idea to reality;
- How will this particular scholarship help you and your idea?
Method of Application
Applicants essay should be submitted to Scholarship Fellow via the web based editor. The Institute has formed a Pitch Your Idea Scholarship Selection Committee that will read and evaluate all eligible entries every month. Write to convince them.
Pitch Your Idea Scholarship Benefits
The prize money for this scholarship is $10,000 USD. And it will be shared as follows:
- First prize will receive $2,000
- Second prize will receive $1,500
- Third prize will be awarded $1,000 and
- the other 12 students will receive cash prizes of $450 each
You can send in your Pitch Your Idea Scholarship Application any time. But it is advisable that you submit before the end of the month because selection is done at the end of every month.
Application Link For The Pitch Your Idea Scholarship
We Also Recommend