This scholarship blog post is all about the No Bull Sports Scholarship Program, this special scholarship program is available for only female students in the United States, if you are interested in the No Bull Sports Scholarship Program, then you need to know more about the scholarship program and how to apply for it, it is very important to know the requirements, the documents and information that is required and other information about the No Bull Sports Scholars Program, this information will help you to submit the right information and it will also increase your chances of winning the scholarship.
If you are an energetic female athlete or intending female athlete, then the Scholarship Program is organized for you, it is designed to make your dream come true because it is available for the athlete, and this scholarship program worth over $20,000.
About The No Bull Sports Scholarship
The No Bull Sports Organization is currently providing and driving young female athletes in the United States with resources like sport-specific information, advice, mentor-ship opportunities. This scholarship program is organized to help the female athlete and also makes it easier to achieve their aim of becoming a successful athlete in the United States and globally. The No bull Sports scholars program is open and available for female only high-school junior or senior that want to pursue their career as an athletic endeavor in college. The main reason for the Scholarship Program is to help to bring athletes together in the United States and support them by creating create a community where they can grow together and mature into the leaders of tomorrow both on the field or off the field.
The organization of the Scholarship Program provides a prize that worth $20,000 which is available for the winner of the No Bull Sports Scholars Program and if will be used to sponsor their course within one calendar year. No Bull Sports is one of the non-profit companies that focuses on educating, and empowering young female athletes to reach the top that they want to be in the athletic game.
Level/Field of Study For The No Bull Sports Scholarship Program
The sponsor of the No Bull Sport Scholarship Program-The No Bull Sports allow only female High School students to apply for the scholarship. The Scholarship Program is available for female high-school sophomore, junior, or senior that want to pursue their career as an athletic endeavor in college in the United States. The No Bull Sport Scholarship Program is not available for male high school students.
Host Nationality Of The No Bull Sports Scholarship Program
The Scholarship Program is sponsored by No Bull Sports and it is hosted in the United States and must be taken in the same country.
The No Bull Sports Scholarship Program is only available for female citizens of the United States, it is not available for male high school students, the Scholarship Program is not available for international students in the United States.
Scholarship Worth For The Scholarship
Currently, the Scholarship Program comes with a cash prize that is available for the winner of the scholarship awards. The No Bull Sports award this quarter’s scholarship is about $5,000 to deserving candidates. The Scholarship Program award $20,000 currently worth, it is available over a calendar year because it will be awarded quarterly, so the No Bull Sports Scholarship Program worth $5,000.
Eligibility For The No Bull Sports Scholarships
The eligibility and requirements of the Bull Sports Scholarship include.
- You need to create a No Bull Sports profile account
- All applicants must attend an accredited high school and live in the United States or home-schooled in any of the fifty states of the country.
- All applicant must be participating in any sports activities or another athletic endeavor.
- All applicants must have at least a cumulative un-weighted GPA of at least 2.5 when applying for the scholarship.
- All applicants must plan to attend an institution of higher learning that won’t be limited to just a four-year college or university, a community college in the United States.
- Don’t apply for the Scholarship Program, if you are using any scholarship award currently.
- All applicant must not be on any scholarship award during the moment of applying for the Scholarship Program.
- All applicants must post 3 times or more on the official website of No Bull Sports and they must add “#NBScholarship” in their post in the comment section.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
To apply for the Scholarship Program, you need to follow this simple process.
You click the link below to create an account on No Bull Sports official website and verify your account.
Supporting Documents For The No Bull Sports Scholarship Program
- All applicant for the Scholarship Program must submit at least one recommendation letter from their high school official, coach or instructor and another official that know your ability in on the field, the recommendation letter should not be more than 1,000 words.
- Transcript from your high school is also needed to apply for the No Bull Sports Scholarship Program, although it is required when you are in the semi-finalists level of the scholarship.
Submitting Details For The No Bull Sport Scholarship Program
Make sure that your letter of recommendation is submitted in PDF format and it must be sent to the email address below. scholarships-at-nobullsports.org.
Application Deadline For The No Bull Sports Scholarship Program
The First Quarter of the Scholarship Program application deadline is on March 1st, while the second quarter deadline is on June 1st, Yearly, and the third quarter deadline for the Scholarship Program is on September 1st. The Scholarship Program fourth quarter deadline is on December 1st, every year.
Link for More Information:
Contact Information About The No Bull Sports Scholarship
If you have any questions, you may contact at scholarships-at-nobullsports.org or 1.877.307.1451, Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PST