The Microsoft Corporation is delighted to announce its annual ‘Microsoft Diversity Conference Scholarship’ for students with a special interest in computer science. Microsoft awards tuition and conference scholarships every year to empower students to further their prospective careers in computing and other STEM ( Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics). related disciplines.
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company founded by Bill Gates and Paul Allen on the 4th of April, 1975 headquartered in Redmond, Washington. The corporation ranks 21st in the 2020 Fortune 500 rankings of the largest United States corporations by total revenue and it is also considered one of the big five companies in the United States. They offer varieties of scholarship programs, internships, and full-time opportunities to empower and support scholars. Thereby taking their careers to a next level. Recipients for the scholarship will be awarded in recognition of their demonstrated passion for technology, academic excellence, and leadership while working to push the software industry forward.
To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be currently enrolled full-time at a four-year college or university in the United States, or Mexico, or Canada at the time of the application.
Level/Field of Study For The Microsoft Diversity Conference Scholarship
The eligible fields for this Microsoft amazing scholarship are:
- Computer Science.
- Also, Computer Engineering.
- Additionally, courses related to STEM ( Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics).
The United States, Mexico or Canada
Scholarship Worth of The Microsoft Diversity Conference Scholarship
- Winners of the scholarship will receive paid registration to one of the following listed diversity conferences:
- National Society of Black Engineers Conference.
- Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing.
- Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers Conference Tapia Conference.
- Travel, hotel accommodation, and meal expense stipend of $1200 USD.
Are you an International Student? You can check out the Creative Industries International Scholarship 2021.
Requirements For Microsoft Diversity Conference Scholarship 2021
- Applicants must be students pursuing a career in Computer Science, Engineering, or any other related STEM discipline.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a full-time bachelor’s, master’s, or Ph.D. program in a four-year College or University in the United States, or Mexico, or Canada at the time of the application.
- There must be proof of academic excellence and achievements because the scholarship is based on merits, applicants must therefore maintain at least 3.0 CGPA.
Mode of Application
The Conference application will re-open in January, for further inquires please contact email@example.com
The annual application deadline for the ‘Microsoft Diversity Conference Scholarship’ is every January.
In order to apply, you can visit the link for more updates
Some FAQs About Microsoft Diversity Conference Scholarship
Below are some of the frequently asked questions about this amazing scholarship:
1. Can High School or Community College Students Apply for this Scholarship?
- Scholarships are available to students who are currently enrolled at a four-year college or university.
2. I’m Studying at a School Outside of the United States, Canada, or Mexico. Am I Eligible to Apply?
- No. You must be attending a college or university in the United States, Canada, or Mexico in order to be eligible.
However, there are hopes to expand the scholarship program in the near future. And this is to encourage you to reach out to your recruiter to express your interest.
3. Can International Students Apply for this Microsoft Amazing Scholarship?
- Yes. However, this is as long as you are currently enrolled at a four-year college or university in the United States, Canada, or Mexico. And meet other criteria for scholarship eligibility as described above.