The DAAD Scholarship for Indian Students in Germany is now available. The DAAD or German Academic Exchange Service is a German-based organization that supports over 100,000 German, international schools and researchers around the world every year. Currently, the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) is the world’s largest funding organization for years.
The main focus of DAAD by providing sponsored scholarships for both local and international students and researchers who are graduates, Ph.D., doctoral students, and postdocs, and others is to improve the quality of education across the globe, DAAD is one of the most popular organizations that offer all kinds of scholarships for almost everyone they give outstanding students the opportunity to study or research in any university or non-university research institutions in Germany. In most cases, DAAD also sponsors several programs like internships and more.
The German Academic Exchange Service or DAAD is currently inviting applications for the Wise Scholarship for all undergraduate students, this special scholarship is currently available for all Indian students in the fields of science, engineering, and other related fields.
The main focus of this scholarship is to provide adequate support for all Indian students who want to pursue their research internships at a publicly-funded German higher education institution or a research institute.
It is no longer new that The German Academic Exchange Service, this organization is also known as DAAD is the largest German support organization when it comes to awarding international academic scholarships for local and international students.
The German Academic Exchange Service or DAAD Scholarship Description
It is very important to know all the descriptions of any scholarship before you apply so that you will provide the right and necessary documents that are needed, aside from that, the description will tell you exactly what is scholarship is all about, who can apply, how to apply when the scholarship is open when it will be close and other information that will help you to do what is right.
DAAD Scholarship for Indian Students in Germany Application deadline is November 1.
Course Level: The DAAD Scholarship for Indian Students in Germany is only is available for undergraduate students.
Study Subject: This scholarship is available and will be awarded to all students in the field of Science and Engineering.
Scholarship Award: The DAAD Scholarship for Indian Students in Germany will cover the expenses of the following:
- A monthly scholarship of 650 euros for all Indian undergraduates (the monthly installment will be calculated daily, which is 21.70 euros per day).
- A lump-sum travel subsidy of 525 euros.
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance are covered by DAAD.
Nationality: The DAAD Scholarship for Indian Students in Germany is only available for Indian applicants who can apply for the scholarship.
Number of Scholarships: Currently not given scholarship can be taken in Germany.
DAAD Scholarship for Indian Students in Germany Eligibility
Eligible Countries: Only Indians
Entrance Requirements: All students from the eligible county who is interested and what to continue their education in Germany, need to apply must meet the following criteria:
- All Applicants should belong to one of the selected higher education institutions in India (list of institutions). The list of the selected institutions will be influenced by, but will not be limited to, the following factors:
AICTE approval, MHRD evaluation, INI (Institute of National Importance) status and must be established at least since 2010 and availability of 4- and 5-year undergraduate and integrated Master’s degrees respectively and NAAC accreditation, you are eligible for the scholarship if your Indian institute must all these criteria.
- All DAAD Scholarship for Indian Students in Germany applicants must enroll in programs must be classified under the broad fields of engineering, mathematics, natural sciences, and other related fields.
- All DAAD Scholarship for Indian Students in Germany 2018 Edition applicants must be in the 5th or 6th academic semester of a four-year Bachelor’s program or in their 5th, 6th, 7th, or 8th academic semester of the 5th-year integrated or dual degree (Bachelor-Master) program.
- All applicants must not be former recipients of the WISE scholarship.
- The required language is the English Language, you must have good proficiency in the English language.
How to Apply For DAAD Scholarship for Indian Students in Germany
If you are interested in the DAAD Scholarship for Indian Students in Germany, then you need to follow this simple and easy process to apply for the scholarship.
- You need to upload all the necessary documents to the DAAD portal Full curriculum vitae DAAD form, your certificate of Enrolment, which will be filled in by the home institution as proof of current enrolment DAAD form. No Objection Certificate will also be filled in and stamped by your home institution Invitation letter of German supervisor DAAD form, likewise the Approval Form by German Host which will be filled in by German supervisor University degree certificates indicating final grade(s)
- Now you need to submit by post The “Application summary”, which will be generated in the portal in PDF format and will be printed immediately after the online application procedure is completed; make sure you send one copy to the DAAD office in New Delhi, India, and also the recent reference from Indian university teacher that will provide information about your qualifications (please find the form in the DAAD application portal).
DAAD Scholarship for Indian Students in Germany is a great opportunity for all Indian science and engineering students who want to continue their education in Germany for free, you don’t need to pay for anything. DAAD Scholarship for Indian Students in Germany is a fully-funded scholarship, aside from that, it also comes with numerous benefits for all applicants, you need to take on this annual scholarship if you are interested in studying in Germany.
If you are eligible for the DAAD Scholarship for Indian Students in Germany, after following this simple process, then you should be waiting for The DAAD scholarship email or call, remember only a few applicants will be selected.
To apply for the scholarship, click on the link below.
Other Available Scholarships
Microsoft Diversity Conference Scholarship 2021 – Apply!
Nordstrom Scholarship 2021 – How To Apply
Grace Hopper Scholarship 2021 – Apply!!!