The Creative Industries International Scholarship is a life time opportunity for all students who dreams to study in Australia. The Queensland University of Technology (QUT) is granting this Scholarship program to enable students pursue a full-time undergraduate and postgraduate studies for the 2021 academic session.
The merit-based Scholarship is for International students who have exceptional and outstanding academic performance in their past studies.
About The Scholarship Sponsor
The Creative Industries International Scholarship is fully funded by the The Queensland University of Technology (QUT). The Queensland University of Technology is a public research university that was founded in 1989 in city of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. The University ranks among the top 10 Australian universities by the Excellence in Research for Australia. The Queensland University of Technology offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses, graduate diplomas and certificates, and higher degree research courses (Masters and PhDs) in major topics to students. The University encourages innovational and resourceful thoughts from students.
Field/Level of Study
The Scholarship is open to both Undergraduates and Postgraduate. The acceptable Courses or Subjects are in Creative practice and Communication and Design.
This is an International scholarship. International Students from all over the world can apply for the scholarship.
The scholarship is to be hosted and award taken in Australia.
Scholarship Benefits of The Creative Industries International Scholarship
The University provides the following benefits
- A scholarship to cover 25% of your tuition fees for your first two semesters (one year) of study at QUT. This scholarship is based on your entry score.
- An ongoing scholarship to cover 25% of your tuition fees per semester of study at QUT, provided you meet the academic conditions.
General Eligibility Criteria For The Creative Industries International Scholarship
To stand a chance in winning this scholarship, you must meet all the following requirements:
- Applicants must have completed a qualifying course with the required academic result.
- Interested Applicants must meet minimum English language entry requirements for the degree program. If you complete a QUT pathway program for the purpose of satisfying QUT English language requirements, you may be eligible for this scholarship once you start your degree program.
- Interested Candidates must apply for and be accepted into one of these courses offered by our Creative Industries Faculty:
- Bachelor of Communication
- Bachelor of Creative Industries
- Bachelor of Design
- Bachelor of Design (Honours) (Architectural Studies) – Advanced Standing Entry
- Bachelor of Design – International
- Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Master of Architecture
- Master of Digital Communication
Do not eligible for this scholarship if you:
- receive another QUT academic scholarship.
Mode of Application For The Creative Industries International Scholarship
- You do not need to apply separately for the scholarship. All you need to do is to register yourself in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the University. If you apply for and are accepted into one of the eligible courses, and you meet the necessary criteria for the scholarship, the University will offer you a scholarship as well as a place in the course.
- Supporting Documents: Applicant would have to provide Certified copies of academic transcripts, award certificates, language ability proof and passport.
- Candidates must have a minimum overall Grade Point Average (GPA) of 5.5 on the Queensland University of Technology 7-point scale throughout the time of studying the course at the University.
- There is a Language Requirements for applicants whose national language is not English. This applicants are required to prove their English Language excellence through the TOEFL or IELTS tests.
This Scholarship is open for the 2020 academic session.
Other Related Scholarships