SelfScore Int’l Student Scholarship is now open for the 2021 edition.
This article is sponsored by the SelfScore Organization and they are currently offering applications for the SelfScore International Student Scholarship 2021 from all international students that are studying in the United States. If you are an international student in the United States, then, SelfScore Int’l Student Scholarship is a great opportunity for you to save the tutorial fee and other expenses, if you want to know more about this Student Scholarship, who is eligible, requirements, how to apply for the SelfScore International Student Scholarship and application deadline for the scholarship, then you need to read this informative article to the end.
The SelfScore Scholarship is a popular scholarship program that is dedicated to F1, J1, and M1 students studying in the United States, it is only available for international student with quality and creditworthiness using the available data including their ability to repay and predictive attributes like education, major, cost of education, future employability and l source of initial funding.
The SelfScore is an analytics-based finance company that is established to helps populations in the United States to gain financial independence by access to proper United States credit, currently, the Self Score is focused on connecting international students to the available fair credit.
The SelfScore International Student Scholarship is available for only six undergraduate and six graduate international students that are currently studying in the United States, they will be able to get the financial support that worth $5000 from the SelfScore International Student scholarship program.
The SelfScore Int’l Student Scholarship is designed to offer the winner of the scholarship award access to fair credit without making use of a FICO score or a co-signer, but use alternative metrics from your education, financial resources, and methods that show your potential for success.
Currently, SelfScore has its range of Credit Cards that includes the Achieve MasterCard and Classic MasterCard.
The SelfScore Classic MasterCard is one of the best options for people that are new to credit cards because it will help them to build credit history even without an SSN, security deposit, or a co-signer.
The SelfScore Achieve MasterCard is the only advanced-featured MasterCard that’s available to International Students in the United States.
SelfScore Int’l Student Scholarship offers higher credit limits with 1% cash-back and features a 0% introductory rate on new purchases for the first six months, 19.49% variable APR thereafter.
This Student Scholarship is available for all international students that are over the age of 18 years or older, you are not eligible if you are below 18.
There’s no credit history annual fee or, SSN that is required for International students, all international students must submit their proof of a U.S. bank account balance, school passport ID, Student Visa, with an I-20 form.
The required documents for the SelfScore Int’l Student Scholarship must be uploaded on a cloud storage service on the official website or Scholarship page, The SelfScore MasterCard is sponsored by Celtic Bank, a Utah-chartered Industrial Bank, Member FDIC.
Note fees and restrictions may apply.
MasterCard Platinum Benefits that comes with the SelfScore International Student Scholarship include Travel Assistance, Medical Assistance, Car Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Assistance, ID Theft Protection, Legal Referrals Extended warranty, Roadside Assistance, and Price Protection
Host Nationality For The SelfScore Int’l Student Scholarship
The Scholarship is hosted in the United States and it will get taken in the United States.
Eligible Nationality For The SelfScore International Student Scholarship
The Scholarship is available for all international applicants from Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Palestine, Jordan, Lebanon, Tunisia, Qatar, Oman, Libya, Iran, Comoros, Morocco, Algeria, Sudan, Saudi Arabia, Emirates, Kuwait, Bahrain, Yemen, Somalia, Djibouti, Mauritania, Turkey, Cyprus, and other countries except the Middle East and North Africa.
Requirements For The Scholarship
- All applicant must be an international student that is currently studying in the United States. on student visa during the 2021 academic year.
- They must accept to study or continuing to their education in an eligible college or university.
- All applicants need to submit a valid I-21 or DS-2021 form.
- All applicant must score at least 15% on a standardized U.S. college entrance exam (SAT, ACT, GRE, or GMAT)
- They must also have at least a 3.0 GPA, or above, and the equivalent from your prior studies.
Twelve recipients will be given to successful applicants randomly, there’s no purchase or credit application before you can apply for the scholarship.
All applicants must be enrolled in a Free Financial Literacy program before submitting their application for the SelfScore International Student Scholarship.
All SelfScore scholarships are awarded on a one-time basis and applicants may designate an international student club or organization which is part of their application and they will receive a one-time grant of $1,000.
Qualified Institution And Level Of Study
The SelfScore Int’l Student Scholarship award is open for all undergraduate or graduate students regardless of your level of study in a four-year or two-year college in the United State.
SelfScore Scholarship Worth
SelfScore Int’l Student Scholarship is an international scholarship that currently offers international students an award that worth $5,000 each to 12 eligible students, six undergraduate students, and also six graduate students.
How to Apply For The SelfScore Scholarships
- All applicants must create an account on the SelfScore website to access the scholarship application form.
- Immediately, after the deadline of the SelfScore International Student Scholarship, the application window will be closed.
- SelfScore selects the 12 winners of the scholarship randomly.
- Only nominees and nominators associated with the original twelve recipients selected will be considered for supplementary application.
- Before you can nominate your friend for the SelfScore International Student Scholarship, you need to complete your scholarship application form first.
- Now, after completing your application form, you need to share it publicly with a Facebook photo with you holding your application form or other paper with the first and last name of the person you nominated and also hold up all five fingers of your other hand.
- Make sure that you tag your friend with the photo with this text: I just applied for the Self Score International Student Scholarship. I hereby nominate you to add his or her name here to apply for the scholarship now.
Application Deadline For The SelfScore International Student Scholarship
There is no deadline for the SelfScore Int’l Student Scholarship.
Application Link For The SelfScore International Student Scholarship
Make use of the link below to apply for the SelfScore International Student Scholarship, you can also use the same link to get more information about the scholarship on the SelfScore official website at https://www.selfscore.com/scholarship/
You can also submit your scholarship application to the SelfScore International Student Scholarship email address.
Send your scholarship application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The last method of submitting your application for the SelfScore International Student Scholarship is to contact the SelfScore and submit the form and another required document to the offline office at 431 Florence Street Palo Alto, CA 94301 United States. Phone: (800) 418-2362,
Or website http://www.selfscore.com/scholar