This blog post is all about the LEDA Scholars Program, This popular scholarship program is for low-income earners in the United States, if you think you or your parents are one of the low-income earners in the United States, then you need to read this blog post to the end, so that you will be able to follow the necessary instructions to apply for the Scholarship Program.
The Leading Enterprise is a Diverse America is hosted and sponsored of the LEDA Scholars Program, they are currently accepting their scholarship applications for the LEDA Scholarship Program. The scholarship is open and available for students that are currently studying in an accredited public high school in the United States and only 11th grade are eligible and invited to apply for the LEDA Scholars Program.
LEDA Scholarship Program comes with a varied amount of money and other benefits that will be given to the scholarship winner after the application is closed. Over the years, the LEDA Scholars Program host and the sponsor has been recruiting a new cohort of LEDA Scholars, over 100 qualified high school students that show leadership potential but lack the exposure and support due to financial problems, all applicant must attend highly selective colleges in the United States. All the eligible students that are applying for the LEDA Scholars Program must come from low-income households and communities which are ignored by passive university recruitment efforts. LEDA Scholars Program is opened and designed to help and maximized the leadership potential of hundreds of high school students from low-income earners in the United States.
Important Information About the LEDA Scholars Program
The Scholarship Program is a leadership scholarship program that is organized for low-income earners students in high school in the United States by LEDA Scholars, this scholarship program will provide leadership training, writing instruction, standardized test preparation, including one year of personalized guidance that will help these low-income earners high school students to navigate the application and admissions process in any competitive colleges.
During their time in college and beyond, the LEDA Scholars Program sponsor will provide ongoing advising, career counseling, postgraduate planning, and community-building support to help them succeed and lead in their community or the United States.
Note: The Scholars Program is not available for undergraduate and postgraduate students in the United States or other countries, it is only available for high school students in the United States, also the LEDA Scholars Program is not for rich high school students, it is open for low-income earners students only.
LEDA Scholarship Worth
LEDA Scholars Program comes with a varies amount every year, but the LEDA Scholars Program will help the scholarship winner to sponsor their education in any of their selective colleges and universities.
Eligibility for The Scholarship Program 2021
All applicants of the LEDA Scholars Program must meet all the requirements that are attracted to the scholarship, don’t apply for the Scholars Program if you don’t meet all the requirements even if it is only one.
- All applicants of the LEDA Scholar Program must come from low-income earners families in the United States. If your family are not among the low-income earners in the United States, don’t apply for the LEDA Scholars Program because you won’t be selected for the scholarship. Submit the necessary documents that show that you’re from low-income earners in the United States.
- All applicant for the Scholars Program must be a US citizen, Permanent residents, or all students that have received granted Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) status
- They must attend a public high school (grade 11) in the United States at the moment of application
- All high students must have an average of 3.6 and above in the top 10% of high school students.
- All applicants of the Scholarship Program must submit the documents that show theirs and enrollments and success in the most rigorous courses in their school, for instance, Honors, AP, IB, or Double Credit.
- All applicant must have exceptional analytical skills when it comes to reading, writing, demonstrating the preparation of colleges and universities
- They must score beyond the national average on PSAT, SAT, PLAN, and/or ACT
These are the requirements for the Scholarship Program, if you are not eligible for the scholarship because of your level you can research for other scholarship opportunities that allow students in your current education level to apply for their scholarship, maybe you are not eligible for the LEDA Scholarship because you don’t live in the United States or because you are not a legal citizen of the country. You can apply for another scholarship program that is designed for international students in the United States or other countries.
The LEDA Scholars Program is hosted and must be taken in the United States, if you are not living in the United States, then the Scholarship Program is not for you, take your time to research for other scholarship opportunities that are available for international students in other countries.
FAQs About The LEDA Scholars Program
- How Do I Apply for this Scholars Program?
The application can be submitted online via the link below.
- When are Scholarship 2021 Application Deadline?
The Program is currently open and available for application submission till December 12 when the scholarship program will be closed.
Apply For The Scholars Program using the link HERE..
- What Is Scholarship Program Worth?
LEDA Scholars Program award comes with a certain amount of money which varies each year, but the fund is enough to help all the scholarship winner to sponsor their education expenses in either college or university.
- What level is required for the scholarship?
The scholarship is open and available for only high school students in public high schools (grade 11) in the United States.
- When is the last date for LEDA scholarship 2021?
The scholarship program application deadline is usually on December 12 of each year.